AUTOHOME® - UNI EN ISO 9001:2015A manufacturing company with an ISO 9001 certified quality system is offering the guarantee of quality assurance structured in a way to offer an excellent flawless product. Adopting best-practice processes in place to help increase efficiency and drive continual improvement. It provides greater visibility and transparency towards the relevant global markets and is often required as a prerequisite or preferential requirement.
An ISO 9001 certified manufacturing company is:a
- Setting up a suitable quality management system for its products and processes;
- Analyzing and understanding customer requirements and expectations ;
- Providing that the product features were defined as to meet the customer requirements and the applicable binding requirements;
- Offering the availability of the necessary resources to support the activities and monitoring of the processes mentioned above;
- Monitoring and controlling the defined product features;
- Doing its best to prevent non-conformities and adopting improvement processes designed to: Solve any non-conformities that may occur (including those that are identified after delivery);
- Analyze the causes of the non-conformities and carry out corrective actions to prevent their repetition;
- Handle customer complaints;
- Implementing an effective cycle of internal audits and management review;
- Continuously monitoring, measuring, and improving the effectiveness of its quality management system.