The primary benefits in getting your tent up off the ground are…
- Your shelter is always with you and ready for a comfortable night’s sleep, which gives you a great deal of freedom
- Moving your sleeping quarters to the roof means that you have much more space in your vehicle, and no need to unpack to set up a comfortable place to sleep
- You don’t need a place to pitch your tent—so you can ‘camp’ anywhere—even RV parks that do not allow traditional tent camping.
- Fast and easy setup, even in the dark, equally fast and easy take down in the morning, even when the weather is wet and cold.
- Your vehicle stays cooler because the roof is shaded by the tent.
- Your tent also provides ready storage of your bedding and some equipment.
- AutoHome tents offer great ventilation and good view
- Fewer worries about insects, snakes, wildlife and other things that go bump in the night.
- Your tent—being up off the ground, will collect much less sand and dirt to contend with
- Sleeping on rocks or puddles is a thing of the past. Now you can camp anywhere your vehicle takes you—just park, pop open your tent, and get comfortable
- The list goes on, and you are only limited by your imagination.
The newest Carbon Fiber model is the Maggiolina Carbon Fiber… sleek, strong and lightweight, We have already sold several, as many of the first production units as we could get, and the owners report that they really like these tents.
Call us (888-852-2359) and we’ll try to connect you with an AutoHome owner in your area.
We now carry in stock the three Maggiolina models most demanded in the North American market—the AirLand Plus, Grand Tour, and Extreme. These models are identical in materials, workmanship, and overall quality, but have been designed to meet specific user needs. Other models are available on special order—inquire about special order if there is a specific tent you are interested in.